Sonic Shits Sonic Shits

Really guys?

It's supposed to be an APRIL FOOLS video!? How do you not understand it was made to be horrible and disgusting. So just sit back and watch the insanity

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

The life and times eh?

Wow, That was Simply great! That was the first time I ever heard the little guy talk, even though it was a bit depressing it had a really good artistic feel to it. And I love the little touch at the end of him in heaven. I think he deserves it. Great movie my friend.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Holy Shit!

You know, I bet this is what he was thinking throughout the ENTIRE fucking series. Thats why Nintendo never lets him speak. This is awesome, the art is unique and well drawn (in the kinda grunge way ya know) Very well done.

Sonic The Hedgehog Quiz Sonic The Hedgehog Quiz

no you were wrong

see dude He dosent need to change any thing the question was "Who was sonic's sidekick in sonic 1....see in sonic 1 it was just him no one else. tails dident show up until sonic 2. so theres your answer. By the way dude good came im suprised how much you know about Sonic. 9+

Sonic CD - Sonic Boom(Opening) Sonic CD - Sonic Boom(Opening)

will rock for riffs

It is a very very good remix of the song props dude. But I think it was a little bit plain, and when you add those guitar riffs I think it will sound Sweet!

Megaman X - Intro Stage MHX Megaman X - Intro Stage MHX